Conditions Of Letting
- The holiday cottages are available after 3pm and must be vacated by 9.30am
on the day of departure.
- A deposit of £100 per week is required when making a booking, and the
balance is due 2 weeks before the commencement of your holiday (or on arrival
by prior arrangement).
- The deposit is non-returnable should you require to cancel your holiday. If
you wish to alter your holiday dates we will try to arrange this.
- Only the number of persons stated on the booking form and one dog as stated
are permitted to stay in the holiday cottage.
- We endeavour to place visitors in the holiday cottage they have chosen. However,
if due to unforeseen circumstances it is necessary to change the holiday cottage,
we reserve the right to do so.
- We do not provide insurance for personal belongings and do not accept responsibility
for loss or damage to guest's property, vehicles or any personal injury unless
caused by our negligence. We highly recommend that you take out your own cancellation
- The property, furniture, fixtures, fittings and contents are of a high standard,
and in order to maintain this we ask that at the end of your holiday the accommodation
rented be left in a clean and reasonable state. Any damages or breakages must
be brought to the attention of the owners in order for replacements to be made.
- We reserve the right to reasonable access to the holiday cottages.
- Electricity and heating is included in the tariff. Please help us to minimise
waste by not leaving lights and heating on unnecessarily while away from the
- A dog is welcome provided that it is kept under control and on a lead while
outside the building. The dog may be left alone in the cottage for a maximum of 2
hours per day.
Please do not allow your dog on the furniture or on the beds and please do not bath or shower the dog in the Holiday
Cottage out of courtesy for future visitors and in order to help us maintain our high standard.